Help with relieveing binge bloating

Options
I binged Sunday night. I have been drinking 2L of water a day and eating right and within my calories since. And exercising. I even included a exercise Tuesday which is a rest day. I woke up this morning and I still look bloated. My sodium levels were a little over yesterday so maybe that's why? I have a date tomorrow and I'm really hoping the bloating goes down by then.

Replies

• TinaGetsFit92
    TinaGetsFit92 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sorry to add on: its annoying because none of my clothes feel like they fit right. And I doubt I went up a pants size and lost muscle definition from one day off

• Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Tina,

It really could be the way you're seeing yourself. A little guilt about the binge and some nerves about the date could totally distort how you feel and look in the mirror. Find something you know you can rock and know yiu look awesome. And have a BLAST.

"Gosh, you look bloated." Said no guy on a date, ever.

Keep hydrated, maybe take a walk and do some stretching. Moving might improve how you feel about yourself. :smiley:
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I know for some people it can take 5-7 days for the bloated feeling/look to really go away. That may be the case for you. Keep your sodium close to goal without going over, drink your water, and be patient!

~Lyssa
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Just wear a loose top and keep it with the water. A very big binge can linger for a few days. No one will notice but you
  • TinaGetsFit92
    TinaGetsFit92 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you!