Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is Something about you that would surprise the rest of us???

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I used to smoke a wee willem cigar when I drank beer .. :#

Wee Willem? That must be why you like me!

Pfft ..I dont call ya Big Red for nothing >:)
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I didn't attend my high school reunion because I hated about 90 % of the people I went to school with.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I am not always an optimist I don't usually expect much from people ..and they often don't disappoint ....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    MisterRok wrote: »
    I never had a boyfriend until I was over 18. Not because I didn't want one either!!! Never had a date either. Why don't guys bother looking at the quiet girls?

I didn't get laid until 22.

I was 18....got drunk for the first time too, and met an interested college boy....you can figure out the rest

I was 18, too.

I don't mind having waited till I was 18, I just wish it had been a better situation.

I was 18 as well. Mine wasn't a drunk situation though. It was with my boyfriend of two years. I kinda regret it now cause I found out after that he was getting it all the time during those 2 years that he wasn't getting it from me.. *kitten*. Now he is married to a girl half his age. I am FB friends with him and I am not ashamed to say that when he first friend requested me, I stalked his page and figured out she was 18 when they got married, he was 36. I sent him a message asking if they play barbies together? He didn't respond. But I accepted the friend request. He sent me a nice message apologizing for all the *kitten* he put me through in our younger years.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »
    I didn't attend my high school reunion because I hated about 90 % of the people I went to school with.

I did the same thing. But I went one step further. My wife and I ate at the same Restaurant they were having the Reunion at then texted the 2-3 guys/couples I like to invite them to the bar to have a drink we us.

I'm evil like that....
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I never had a boyfriend until I was over 18. Not because I didn't want one either!!! Never had a date either. Why don't guys bother looking at the quiet girls?

I was 25, happened on the morning after our wedding. My wife and I decided that we would be to exhausted from the day before and we wanted to make it count.... So we agree'd that we would wait till we were well rested.
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,985 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    alypri wrote: »

I was 18....got drunk for the first time too, and met an interested college boy....you can figure out the rest

I was 18, too.

I don't mind having waited till I was 18, I just wish it had been a better situation.

I was 18 as well. Mine wasn't a drunk situation though. It was with my boyfriend of two years. I kinda regret it now cause I found out after that he was getting it all the time during those 2 years that he wasn't getting it from me.. *kitten*hole. Now he is married to a girl half his age. I am FB friends with him and I am not ashamed to say that when he first friend requested me, I stalked his page and figured out she was 18 when they got married, he was 36. I sent him a message asking if they play barbies together? He didn't respond. But I accepted the friend request. He sent me a nice message apologizing for all the *kitten* he put me through in our younger years.

Kittenhole!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I'm really extremely shy and self conscious
  • miss_northernireland
    miss_northernireland Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally blonde
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally blonde

Say whaaaaat.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am not always an optimist I don't usually expect much from people ..and they often don't disappoint ....

I am the same. I never expect anything that way I am not let down as much.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

awww you shouldn't be insecure you're awesome

Most people don't know I used to be super shy, wouldn't talk to anyone was kind of my brother's shadow and then when I was almost 20 I decided it's silly to worry so much about what people might say and decided I'd keep my head up and smile at people and talk. It's kinda fun. I can easily slip back into shy Alison mode though and sometimes I don't mind but usually I'll beat that side down into submission so it knows who's boss
  • ulcaster555
    ulcaster555 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    I'm actually french
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I used to steal cartons of cigarettes from the store I worked at during high school and sell them to the stoners at school.

OMG you had quite the youth!
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I got a 2 week suspension in grade 4 for beating the *kitten* out of a grade 6 kid with my bike chain...
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    I got a 2 week suspension in grade 4 for beating the *kitten* out of a grade 6 kid with my bike chain...

Okay this surprised me... really Vik?

I played soccer for 20 years
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Me too my girl!! But you are beautiful and amazing in every way. You are my inspiration!
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    sorry...
  • VikMcAnik
    Options

Okay this surprised me... really Vik?

I played soccer for 20 years
    sorry...

Notice nothing surprises them about me anymore, @VikMcAnik

That was one of the nicer ones I was willing to share...lol