Wanting to meet some inspiring people!

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Nicole. I am 23 years old and 4 months postpartum. I would love to connect with other new mommies and anyone who can help me on my fitness journey

Replies

• PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 23 years old, no children, but I have lost weight. I'm a college student and I work as a teacher
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom but my daughter is almost ten. However, I'm STILL battling the lovely "mommy" pouch almost a decade later. I didn't discover MFP til two years ago. I lost about 20lbs but gained it back due to the Holidays :neutral: Please add me if you wish!
  • nicoletyre2012
    nicoletyre2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's nice to meet you ladies!

I've done pretty well so far with my baby weight. I'm down 57 lbs so far but I just started using the app about a month ago.

And I am in nursing school too so I definitely know the college girl diet struggle
  • tatianav512
    tatianav512 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HI there my daughter is actually 7 now and before she turned 1 I took off the baby weight then put that back on plus an additional 15 pounds. It wasn't until recently me stepping on the scale on May 28th of this year I realized this is the heaviest I've been in my life!.... 225! I'm 5 7" so it doesn't really show but it's definitely there. Anyways I'm proud to say that tomorrow makes 7 weeks since I've started my journey and I'm down 22pounds. Let's inspire eachother. Good luck on your journey :)
  • nicoletyre2012
    nicoletyre2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome to hear!! Good luck to you!
  • ashleylindahl7
    ashleylindahl7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My son will be 10 months old next week!