Friends 40-50s age range comment here

Options

Replies

• PoeticGem
    PoeticGem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    49 and would very much like friends in my age group too as we have different challenges :)
  • meanz71
    meanz71 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 44
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    58 in August. Starting over after losing 70 pounds a few years ago.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    The Emu will be 51.. shout out to all Libras... been on mfp about 18 months or so... learning lots... not concentrating so much on the amount of food passing through the gullet as I am working on increasing cardio capacity and muscle mass... with an eye on body comp rather than weight loss. THAT being said I am eating healthier than I have ever in any other point in my life thanks to MFP... and lastly... I was diagnosed type II diabetic last September... exercise and healthy lifestyle are no longer optional for me... it's either get there OR face the consequences... I am always open to new friend requests... I am supportive and on here throughout the day...and more often than not you don't need to ask for my opinion.. EMU's are generous like that...

Good day to all
  • deucemon69
    deucemon69 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 two months ago. so yup.
  • cstridirongray
    cstridirongray Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! New to the site and this group! I'm 54 and finding it sooooo hard to loose weight now!! I do go to the gym at least 4 times a week and I TRY to eat right and limit my alcohol intake :smile:
  • BobSleeved
    BobSleeved Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    56 here!
  • AmysSucess
    AmysSucess Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just made the cut: 40 years and 2 weeks. :blush:
  • hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    40, but trying not to feel like it.
  • LiveLoveLift48
    LiveLoveLift48 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Im 48 years young! Some days i feel like a teenager and others like a cougar LOL. Some days somewhere in between. Love lifting the weights and feeling good.....lost a great deal of weight and then about 8 months ago just started going back to old bad food habits ( along with some setbacks) and put 20 back on that i am now in the process of trying to lose again. Its harder this go around but, i am not one to quit.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    hcdo wrote: »
    40, but trying not to feel like it.

I feel better at 50 than I did 40. I look better too. I remember feeling horrible at 40.

• melissaboilard
    melissaboilard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 :) A wife and mother of 3 ...whom are all grown up ... I'm not setting any goals...just trying to focus on being a healthier and happier me! Down 39 lbs. So far...so good!
  • newtnest
    newtnest Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    45 here - and like so many of you, just getting started...again. We can all do it!
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    48.,. Aside from needing reading glasses, and some achy joints I feel pretty good! I use MFP to track meals get info from some of the discussions and to mess around on the chit chat page when I'm bored
  • scary_mary73
    scary_mary73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, feel free to add me :)
  • lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm 43 and you can add me if you like anyone of coarse.
  • DawnAllen177
    DawnAllen177 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    me too! 50!! I just started and would love some friends.
  • MiaTJ33
    MiaTJ33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
  • eddierichardson73
    eddierichardson73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    51 and going strong.
  • KetoStyle
    KetoStyle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll be 53 tomorrow, add me