Any mothers in their 30's trying to get in shape?

Options
MariG25
MariG25 Posts: 89 Member
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing great. Looking for supportive friends in their 30's who have children and are getting in shape. Would like friends with open diaries. we can motivate each other =) I'm 32 and have 3 kids 13, 10, & 6

Replies

• kimbtaylor1
    kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 with three boys 12, 6 and 3. Add me if you like, my diary is open to friends.
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    32 with one daughter, 2.5, and hopefully more to come!
  • b61983
    b61983 Posts: 5
    Options
    im 30 in november. had my 2nd baby last december. gained 50 pounds and lost half of it already but am burning my butt to lose the rest and its not easy
  • OhSnap779
    OhSnap779 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 with a 9 year old daughter and 13 year old son on a mission to lose weight, get healthy, and put my kids on the path to a healthy adulthood.
  • lindaw2003
    lindaw2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me! I am 34 have two kiddos, son age 13 & daughter age 7. I am especially feeling the pressure because both of my kids (both at healthy weights) are having fairly serious medical problems (epilepsy & IBS). I would say I am at the beginning but honestly I feel like I have been doing this forever, its an ongoing process. :) Would LOVE support and to be a support. Also very interested in finding an accountability buddy.
  • dmarien
    dmarien Posts: 58
    Options
    I am 39 with 3 plus 2 inherited from my hubby...:) so total 5 kids, 21, 16, 13,11,9. I want to lost atleast 40 lb. I am not new to using MFP. I am new and open to extra motivation. I currently weight 176 from 189 since April. I travel alot from work and am currently based in China so eating the right foods is sometimes hard. I have dropped my calories from 1200 to 1000 last week just see if I can get more of a movement in the numbers. The numbers dropping motivate me more than anything. I have an open diary (i think) would love to have extra movitvators on my sight and would love to meet more ladies like me. I am not a perfect eater or exercise person but I am trying. I am 5'6 I carry my weight well but I know it is not healthy nor do I like the way I look. dmarien
  • scordova08
    Options
    im 31 with 3 kids 13,6, and 5 I have lost 36 lbs so far and am aiming long term for 100 so I am over 1/3 of the way there. I stay positive and try to take a lot of before and after pics as motivation :) add me if you want
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to my 2 boys (3 and 7) and my 3 step kids (8, 9, 13). I'm not losing anymore; just getting beastly :bigsmile:
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 with two kids (2.5 and 9 months) -- feel free to add me!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm 32. Three kids. A 10 yr old. An almost 3 yr old and a 9 month old. Add me if you like :)
  • mejjai4
    mejjai4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! Im 32 with 4 kids...ages 14, 8, 6 and 1 :D
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 yr old mom of two and I would like to lose two or three more sizes. I've lost one so far. My diary is open to friends.
  • DonnaW_78
    DonnaW_78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 tomorrow - yay!! I have a 1 year old boy & a 3 year old girl :)
  • sutoid
    sutoid Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 with 4 children. 11,9, 21 months and 8 weeks. Feel free to add me :)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    me! im 33, with 5 kids, and been going strong for 8-9 months now!
  • allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    38 yo with a 2 yo daughter, my diary is open to friends..
  • Braz76
    Braz76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 36yrs with one 15yr old girl. My partner also has a 5yr old boy and a 2yr old girl. I think my diary is open, if not, at least to my friends.
  • ThaithaiChocolate
    ThaithaiChocolate Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me I am 31 a mother of 2 my daughter is 7 my son is 2. Add me or better yet I will add you. And any one else who need motivation or just wants friend with open diary hit me up I could always use the help
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, I have one 12year old daughter who is about 3cm shorter than me, eekkkkk!!! lol I've an open diary, I burn like crazy but unfortunately I eat like crazy but am motivating and supportive:happy:
  • bunnsangel
    bunnsangel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 with 2 kids 16 and 11. You can add me if you want too. My diary is open