For the first time I felt HOT!

Options
2»

Replies

• aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work is paying off! You look fabulous! :)
  • zombiemusicgirl
    zombiemusicgirl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! Keep going!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    That's such an awesome dress! An amazingly awesome nsv and holy bleep! That'd a bleep load of dress sizes!
    You look fantastic! Congrats lovely lady
  • epixstudiosnh
    epixstudiosnh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I wore a size 16 out the other day and it was another "I feel awesome" night. It really depends on the fabric that the dress is made out of though. Like the other night I wore 16 but there are some dresses were I can't even get into a 24 because the material is so stiff. But hey even if I can fit into one dress as a size 16, I am happy!
  • epixstudiosnh
    Options
    66nqo39iqrxk.jpg

This was my size 16
  • RedArmy1918
    RedArmy1918 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to go down one pant size! The options just get better as you go lower.
  • epixstudiosnh
    Options
    Can't wait to go down one pant size! The options just get better as you go lower.

They really do! Apparently stores feel that fat people don't deserve to wear nice things! I subscribed to a clothing rental service, kind of like Netflix only for clothes. They have so many cute dresses it's ridiculous! And the best part is I'm not spending money every week on buying brand new dress because I get tired of wearing the ones that I already have. Lol. And as I keep sizing down I don't have to get rid of any clothes. I just rent them in a smaller size!
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look fabulous!
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That dress is pretty amazing! Looking good!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Love the confidence in this picture! You look great!!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Well done! So exciting to see changes and for you to feel so good about them. Yay!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!