Best Pre-workout drink?

Options
2»

Replies

• upgradeddiddy
    upgradeddiddy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    If you decide on C4, you may want to start out with half of what it tells you on the label. I must be very sensitive to this product because my heart was racing and I hadn't even started working out yet. Just test it out slowly.

C4 is quite a weak PWO, you must have a low caffeine tolerance ;p

d5izi4nnsrx9.jpg
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    If you decide on C4, you may want to start out with half of what it tells you on the label. I must be very sensitive to this product because my heart was racing and I hadn't even started working out yet. Just test it out slowly.

d5izi4nnsrx9.jpg

i taek a tub just for a bit of a tingle m8
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Rum and coke. Otherwise I just drink water to make sure I am well hydrated. Sorry, not much help.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    There is no best, different people are different, and different drinks are different, so different people respond differently to the different stims.

Try a few and see what you think.

Personally -
    C4 did nothing for me.
    BSN's Hyper and ON's gold standard pre... I like them both.
    Caffeine is always a good option.
  • upgradeddiddy
    Options

d5izi4nnsrx9.jpg

Besides the fact that, that is just stupid to take that much caffeine in one sitting... and besides the fact that if what you are saying is true then you are buying garbage preworkout but hey do you...if you really need THAT much stimulant to lift then that's just sad.

up412vfy5525.jpg
  • upgradeddiddy
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    There is no best, different people are different, and different drinks are different, so different people respond differently to the different stims.

Try a few and see what you think.

Personally -
    C4 did nothing for me.
    BSN's Hyper and ON's gold standard pre... I like them both.
    Caffeine is always a good option.

^ this I've tried all of these at different points and are all solid products.
  • IsaackGMOON
    Options

d5izi4nnsrx9.jpg

Besides the fact that, that is just stupid to take that much caffeine in one sitting... and besides the fact that if what you are saying is true then you are buying garbage preworkout but hey do you...if you really need THAT much stimulant to lift then that's just sad.

up412vfy5525.jpg

Lol are you actually srs? You think I'm taking a tub at a time? Did you not get the joke?

bruh...
  • upgradeddiddy
    Options

d5izi4nnsrx9.jpg

up412vfy5525.jpg

Lol are you actually srs? You think I'm taking a tub at a time? Did you not get the joke?

bruh...

Stay in school "bruh"...comedy isn't your calling
  • IsaackGMOON
    edited July 2015
    Options

d5izi4nnsrx9.jpg

up412vfy5525.jpg

bruh...

Sorry grandpa.

Did someone take a dump in your cornflakes this morning or something?
  • upgradeddiddy
    Options

d5izi4nnsrx9.jpg

up412vfy5525.jpg

bruh...

Sorry grandpa.

Grandpa? I'm only 30! Yo momma must be LOOSE!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

d5izi4nnsrx9.jpg

up412vfy5525.jpg

bruh...

Kinda like picking up on sarcasm isn't yours?

OP I take NO XPLODE - Watermelon. Not saying it's the best, because I realize that my opinion doesn't make it true for all.
  • upgradeddiddy
    Options

d5izi4nnsrx9.jpg

up412vfy5525.jpg

bruh...

Kinda like picking up on sarcasm isn't yours?

OP I take NO XPLODE - Watermelon. Not saying it's the best, because I realize that my opinion doesn't make it true for all.

No I got the sarcasm, just really wasn't funny so decided to pick on him for it.

NO Xplode is solid, but for me if I did any type of cardio after lifting made me bloated for some reason (this was like 5 years ago so probably better now)
  • greg88rosen
    greg88rosen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    NO and C4 are both good but people forget to cycle on and off. Your adrenaline can suffer and you'll find yourself taking more and more to get the initial buzz back. If you've gotten to this point look into some sort of adrenal restore
    Personally I use C4 for the nitric oxide (pump element) and a scoop of amino energy for the amino acids and caffeine
    Hope this helped
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options

Yea i decided to use C4, i started with a Half scoop to start off the first two workouts and then the full scoop, definitely the boost i needed.
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Jelaan wrote: »
    Rum and coke. Otherwise I just drink water to make sure I am well hydrated. Sorry, not much help.

help even enough man, if i drink rum and coke before a workout i may just stay home and drink all the rum. (favorite drink btw)
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    C4 is awesome. Monsters are pretty good as well as strong coffee
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I've never taken a pre-workout. Is it just for lifting? Or do you take it for workouts including cardio?

Some of the less powerful ones are good for cardio, but the more powerful ones can actually make your heart beat faster so they're not advised for cardio.

I think quite a few people use C4 for cardio, but only 1 scoop.

And how in any world is that good for you?
  • JaimusWilliams
    JaimusWilliams Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, got me going and helped me shed some pounds with good diet/exercise.