For THE GIRLS..WEIGHING DURING TIME OF THE MONTH.

good or no?lost 5 pounds now in last 3-4 weeks.period came last Sunday,haven't lost anything since and have even been more active..what gives?I'm frustrated and feel like stopping.lol

Replies

• mbanks123
    mbanks123 Posts: 117 Member
    Mine does that then all drops off as soon as the bloated feeling goes :) could happen to you x
  • fogurina
    fogurina Posts: 39 Member
    Gosh I hope so.Lol I don't even feel bloated.just the flow is there.Lol.and I'm trying really hard..
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    If it freaks you out, don't weigh. If you can handle the ups and down, weigh. It sucks watching the scale go up, but it's fun watching it go down.
  • fogurina
    Kalikel wrote: »
    If it freaks you out, don't weigh. If you can handle the ups and down, weigh. It sucks watching the scale go up, but it's fun watching it go down.

yes!!! Love when it goes down.Lol it's been pretty much the same last three mornings.180.2.:-/
    Oddly,last week I was home allll week,no work and lost most of my five pounds.so I figured this week I'd drop even more,but nope,nada..stupid TOM

• kmlr64
    kmlr64 Posts: 14 Member
    I went through this just last week, I was prepared to see a gain but my weight stayed the same a few days leading up to TOM and then continued for about a week after. As soon as those ~2 weeks were over I dropped about 4.4lbs and have stayed down since!
  • fogurina
    kmlr64 wrote: »
    I went through this just last week, I was prepared to see a gain but my weight stayed the same a few days leading up to TOM and then continued for about a week after. As soon as those ~2 weeks were over I dropped about 4.4lbs and have stayed down since!

Awesome:-) I can only hope.I mean heck,with the amount I am eating,I have to lose SOMETHING.Lol jeesh.

• slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    I weigh every day bc it's interesting. I was losing consistently-and now have cycled the same 3-5 pounds for over a week. I have some hormonal issues going on, and sometimes have extended PMS and/or periods. It is difficult to not drop my calories-but I know better. So.... I totally understand your frustration. Give it a week, it'll go down.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    I go up 2-3lbs. Just keep on keeping on, and try not to let it get to your head.
  • fogurina
    sadiebrawl wrote: »
    I go up 2-3lbs. Just keep on keeping on, and try not to let it get to your head.

Thanks.Lol Ya I will.I'm just also confused of this app.not sure what to set where n all the numbers.haha
  • fogurina
    slaite1 wrote: »
    I weigh every day bc it's interesting. I was losing consistently-and now have cycled the same 3-5 pounds for over a week. I have some hormonal issues going on, and sometimes have extended PMS and/or periods. It is difficult to not drop my calories-but I know better. So.... I totally understand your frustration. Give it a week, it'll go down.
    slaite1 wrote: »

• fogurina
    Thanks everybody:-) :D
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    I have a big drop a week after my period starts. I don't know why it takes that long, but it does.

I weigh every day because it's interesting as well, but log that in a spreadsheet and don't log a new low as my "official" weight into MFP until I've seen it on the scale for a few days running.
  • fogurina
    A week after it starts,so the day after it's done?Ya I weigh everyday too.haha,how can we not.Lol I haven't recorded it either, Its still going, so I guess I'll wait few more days
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Mine went up 1.5kg (over 3lbs) day 1 of AF then dropped 2.1kg overnight on day 4.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    By "from what you hear" do you mean any of the multiple times this question is asked here every week?
  • AuroraGeorge8393
    AuroraGeorge8393 Posts: 100 Member
    I gain anywhere from 2 to 7 pounds of water weight during my TOM. I quickly drop the weight once my TOM ends.
  • fogurina
    Thanks everybody. :)
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    I get bloating from a medical condition that can range from 2lbs to 7lbs and combine that with my period bloat? Oh my. Best to stay away from the scales until it passes. No point in upsetting yourself about things you can't change. :smile:
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I don't bother weighing myself a week before they arrive. Then don't get on the scales again until they're gone!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    fogurina wrote: »
    good or no?lost 5 pounds now in last 3-4 weeks.period came last Sunday,haven't lost anything since and have even been more active..what gives?I'm frustrated and feel like stopping.lol

did any females on here have any kind of menstruation education during Health class in middle school? Come on, girls. This is basic stuff.