30 day shred views/opinions please?

Options
Hey,
I just recently started the Jillian Mckeith 30 day shred dvd and put in plain and simply, im aching! I know aching will be normal for getting into workouts but is this normal considering i have been doing the 30min workout everyday, which I didn't think doing workouts everyday was overall good for you. What do you think? Has anyone tried the whole 30day?

Replies

• lilpistol77
    lilpistol77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yep. Finished it. 5-6 days a week is sufficient I found. Worked lots of muscles hard I haven't used in a long time. I was sore at first. Later it just became a dull ache that let me know I had worked out and i grew to love it. If you haven't done much strength training you are gonna be sore. I drink an amino acids recovery drink after my work outs. Helps wih the aching the next day a ton. She's cramming a LOT into a short time frame and working you hard to get the body to change. When I started I had quite a few inches on the belly to lose. I am now seeing some definition in my arms legs and abs. And my booty is taking on some shape. I started ripped in 30 after I finished shred. Am currently on week 2. Absolutely love them both! Try only doing the advanced forms of each movement for as many reps as you can and then switch to the modified to finish out the circuit. As days pass you will notice yourself doing less of the modified as you get stronger. After all, you don't want to injure yourself. Just do your personal best :)