Just curious given # of water weight TOM and weight loss plateau threads how many MFPers use

Options
2»

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You know I'm a trendweighter :smiley: (gonna check out weightgrapher too ) ...I find the charts intensely motivating and reassuring over daily and monthly fluctuations ...I just wish I'd known at the start and could have tracked my entire weight loss

You don't even need a fitbit or withings scale, you can just set up a free account on the fitbit.com site and synch it, I believe

ttxbc928e29h.jpg
    9k0lzwz6gmxw.jpg

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,941 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    You don't even need a fitbit or withings scale, you can just set up a free account on the fitbit.com site and synch it, I believe

Having a bit of phone app trouble.

Not only are you correct but if you set up that free account you can also push the weights to both apps at the same time.

I admit that weightgrapher sometimes needs a single button manual refresh. But it does allow people to superimpose on their graph a previous arbitrary time period that defaults to 28 days!

And of course for people who do not have one of the supported scales and do not want to use a free fitbit.com accountaccount, weightgrapher allows for manual entry.
  • beatua1
    beatua1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I use trendweight integrated with fitbit, it works great for shutting out the noise. I was using an excel sheet I had created to track the 14 day moving average, but trendwieght is a lot easier and avoids me having to enter my weight twice (once in MFP and once in excel).
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    The trending ap would be beneficial for those of us who are having non- regular TOM. When I am regular the gain is between 2 to 3 pounds. But, lately don't know when it is happening-- husband doesn't either:)

I would also recommend iperiod app...great tracking

Sorry *datageek*

Also not sorry :)
  • gerrardchitect
    gerrardchitect Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hope you'll forgive a little self-promotion, but I created a Chrome extension that adds a more sophisticated chart to the bottom of the MyFitnessPal reports page. It's still a super beta, but I hope to improve it over time. It's definitely no competition for these other sites listed in the thread, but for someone who just wants a slightly better chart on this site it might be useful.

Here's a screenshot:

cqapf8l0gaz5.png

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/extra-charts-for-myfitnes/dbdgolfadnkndcgnkjbhaegljfnloiig