Options
Tundeg
Tundeg Posts: 35 Member
Has anyone done the T25? What are your opinions about it? Thanks

Replies

• jamesblood13
    jamesblood13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Just about to finish the Alpha cycle. 1.5 weeks left. It's definitely made me fitter and stronger. Weight loss has been slow but that's because my diet isn't great. I think when I start Beta I'll combine it with a better diet. I definitely feel like my clothes fit a bit better now though.
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Love It -
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I do it occasionally. It definitely makes me sweat!
  • diany
    diany Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 4th week of Alpha. Have lost 9lbs so far. It's pretty hard if you're not used to working out. I suggest to start off modifying, and as the weeks pass you'll be able to gradually switch over.
  • lisajayne21
    lisajayne21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Beta yesterday. I've seen a big difference in my fitness after completing Alpha. My weight loss has been slower than i'd hoped, but i can see a difference in my shape. Beta is another level, so hoping the weight loss starts to pick up. Really enjoying it though!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    From my perspective, as a person who is not a novice and has done all the workouts in P90X and Insanity, Focus T25 as a whole is pretty damn good for the amount of work they are trying to fit into such a small space (25 minutes.....almost 30 if you do the cool down too).

My major complaint as a non-novice is that the Alpha phase is pretty much a waste. Sure, it's perfect for the beginner as a means of "baptizing" them into Focus T25 and getting them ready for the Beta and Gamma phases. When I do Focus T25, I skip over Alpha and jump right into Beta and Gamma. That's where the work and intensity begins, that's where use of resistance bands/weights come in, and that's where I feel like I'm getting something out of it.