Anyone else on Herbal Life?

Options
Be good to keep in touch and compare notes!

:)

Replies

• Brandy1775
    Brandy1775 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't do Herbal Life as recommended with the 1 or 2 shakes a day thing but I do use alot of their products. My favorite is the Cookies and Cream Meal Replacement Bar. I usually cut it in half and eat it as a snack between meals. The shake is too low in calories for me too but I will have that when nothing else looks good (currently deployed so my choices are limited). Good luck!!!
  • arkosters
    arkosters Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i have been doing herbal life on and off for the past year. I actually just ordered the cookies and cream formula one and vanilla protein, just waiting for it to get here in the mail! I'm excited for it to get here so I can start up on it. I'm hoping to stay more consistent (2 shakes a day) with it this time around to see how well it helps in my weight loss program.
  • sammiwise
    sammiwise Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

Im also new to Herbal Life, just started as of today!

We should keep in touch to keep one another motivated :smile:
  • sddicks01
    sddicks01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi I am considering herbal life as well let me know how it goes.
  • sddicks01
    Options
    Just ordered my quick start program and the prolessa duo, I can't wait for it to arrive!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    No.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Awe, I love herbalife. I did so well on it. Haven't gotten product in awhile and I actually miss it. I LOVE their tea mixed with aloe =yummy friggen detox right there.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Meow

Animated-gif-Pringle-cat-picture-moving-to-a-beat.GIF
  • sedwards91
    Options
    I love herbalife and have just signed up as a distrabutor and taking the products aswell and feel amazing and have gone from 102kg to 97 kg in a month
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Bumping just because I'm bored and want to see the cat-fight that's eventually going to happen. Can't have a Herbalife/Bodybyvi/Shakeology thread w/o it
  • sddicks01
    Options
    After being on herbal life for one week I have lost 4 lbs. just thought I would share.
  • MLR930
    MLR930 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    After being on herbal life for one week I have lost 4 lbs. just thought I would share.

anyone can do that their first week on any low calorie/fat diet. It's water weight. I have a hard time believing any of these overpriced shakes. The only ones I ever see support it are the ones trying to get people to buy it through them. You can get a low cost shake anywhere that can do the same thing.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    NO
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I use it every day! It gave me these man legs!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Bumping just because I'm bored and want to see the cat-fight that's eventually going to happen. Can't have a Herbalife/Bodybyvi/Shakeology thread w/o it

^yup. Me too.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    This thread is from 2010 LOL.

P.s. I got my popcorn ready for the inevitable explosion that will occur. Although, I don't understand why people have to be so rude on posts like these. If they have the money to spare, who cares? Let them do herbalife if they like it. I know 2 people that use it religiously and they aren't distributors. It's not harming their body and it's THEIR money, not mine. So what's the big deal? To each his own.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I use it every day! It gave me these man legs!

I call them ear-crushers:tongue:
  • km38770
    Options
    Good job! I just started it also. And am down 4 lbs from Monday.. I dot have a lot to lose though.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    What happens when you stop drinking it? or you can't afford the cost of the products anymore?
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    I did it two years ago for a few months and lost 20 pounds. As soon as I stopped using the weight came back on and then some.

Its great for people who want to stick with it forever and ever, but the issue is you are not learning to eat healthy with proper portions by eating a "meal replacement"

To each his/her own but thats my .02 for what its worth.