Goals

Options
edack72
edack72 Posts: 173 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
I topped out at 200 pounds that was just a terrible feeling gross really ....Weight Watchers worked but I couldn't stick to it. I had an off and on relationship with WW for several years it wasn't until 8/2014 that things changed I had lost some weight and had been working out I thought I was in shape did some 5ks a couple of OCR and then I signed up for a Spartan Sprint . Spartans catch phrase is "You'll know at the finish line" oh boy did I three and a half hours later I crossed that finish line half dead and from that moment I knew I had to do something through facebook I found a coach who did Herbalife and was a Spartan elite athlete he gave me an exercise plan and a meal plan the weight started to fall off . he was big on goals what did I want to accomplish so I set some and have been working my *kitten* off I have seen such progress in my strength and endurance eating clean low carbs and no alcohol at all I started with him in December of 2014 and have lost a total of 32.6 pounds and 44.6 since the start of my journey about 2 years ago . You have to have a goal I started with a red jacket I won at a benefit I couldn't even get my arms into it before now it fits comfortably. racing I have lost count of how many 5ks I have done and have scheduled this year and my big races The Spartan Beast on the Half Marathon .
Weight Loss is a journey a road trip you need to know where you are going so pick a goal i recommend a non scale goal because if you eat clean and use food for fuel get rid of the alcohol and exercise it will happen . I choose foods that are high in protein fresh and low carb and I exercise for at least an hour everyday even when I don't feel like it I never regret working out its my stress release.
So set a goal sign up for a local 5k walk or run get a group together and do a mud run you won't regret it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!