Looking for Fitness Friends! ☺️

Options

Replies

• TiffyinTexas
    TiffyinTexas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Added you both! Thank you!

I'm getting my 10k steps in a day! It's getting easier as the days go on! Plus adding weights for strength training.

• kenzchris93
    kenzchris93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm just starting and need lots of support!
  • ManjushaBolishetty
    ManjushaBolishetty Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey all Looking forward to lose 48 lbs !! Do add me .
  • coffeeNcreamBaby
    coffeeNcreamBaby Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey tiffany! I am looking for some fitness friends as well, my goal is to lose 62 pounds and meet people who motivate me :-) I will send you a friend request
  • billymcd
    billymcd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :-)
  • jkilbreath5292
    jkilbreath5292 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Basically watching my portions, which has helped me tremendously, and less snacking. Eventually I want to get a treadmill but first I have to prove myself to my husband that I won't quit. On my way to my first goal then treadmill time!
  • TiffyinTexas
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the replies! I believe I accepted/requested you all! Out running errands! Hope each of you are staying strong and active! ☺️
  • Rainbowbudagrl
    Rainbowbudagrl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! Lost 35 pounds a couple of years ago, gained it all back...now starting all over again and hoping to keep it off this time. Congrats on your loss thus far!!
  • Altrez74
    Altrez74 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Lots of great people on here who give tons of support!
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm fairly new to this app (6 weeks) but just started reading the community posts in the last week.
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Others can add me too. :)
  • TiffyinTexas
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Added! ☺️
  • bree3462
    bree3462 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me as well. I'm a mother of 3 kiddos under age 6 and would love fitness friends. Its so hard losing weight while being a busy mom! :)
  • TiffyinTexas
    Options
    Bree! It really is! But, I keep telling myself I have to be healthy so I can be here to enjoy my kiddos longer! We can do it!!!!
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Add me I will do all I can to help you
  • babyblueskie
    babyblueskie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Would love friends also. I need support. I'm 28 and over 70 lbs overweight :( I lost 56lbs 2 years ago and was stressed in my marriage and gained it all plus back. Feel free to add me. I joined a gym again but need help on binges and staying straight on the diet goals! :) my name is Angela and I'm a mom of 1 and a wife of 10 years.
  • pattylovesfitness
    pattylovesfitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I recently logged back into MFP. I am 10 pounds heavier then I was 2 years ago when I stopped logging in. I would love to encourage each other on this journey to fitness!
  • hpjagged
    hpjagged Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Always here for motivation :)
  • LikeSeeds4Souls
    LikeSeeds4Souls Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I'll be glad to help anyone who needs a bit of advice so feel free to add me, we're all here with the same goal of becoming the best version of ourselves.