Do flabelos boards work?

ive gone down from size 24 to 18, i just wana be one more dress size smaller, i cant really go out cause my anxiety and was told a flabelos would help

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Do you have balance problems or ankle/knee tendon issues? Something like this would help with those issues, it looks like from the pictures, but I'm not too sure you'd lose weight faster than, say, doing a "walk at home" DVD.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    WBB55 wrote: »
    Do you have balance problems or ankle/knee tendon issues? Something like this would help with those issues, it looks like from the pictures, but I'm not too sure you'd lose weight faster than, say, doing a "walk at home" DVD.

This. A calorie deficit is your best bet.
  • Camomilejane
    Camomilejane Posts: 55 Member
    Well done on your weight loss so far!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    WNYEj9G.gif
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    WNYEj9G.gif

Never gets old!

OP, a caloric deficit helps.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited July 2015
    If you're looking for a machine to help you burn more calories in your home, there are probably a dozen machines that would do a better job of it than this one. Googling it, it seems that they're mostly in salons, rather than gyms, and since gyms don't seem to mind having goofy machines, it's a red flag that they don't tend to carry this one.

Try giving yourself a reasonable calorie allowance first and see how far it gets you. Taking advantage of the food diary feature on this website/app would probably be a great help.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,916 Member
    Nope.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png