I need some more friends for some remotivation :)

Options
Hey there ! My name is Amber and I've been on my fitness pal for over 3 years now. At one point I was so committed that I lost 80 pounds !! I felt so proud of myself. Unfortunately not too long after that , my father passed away. And almost all the weight I lost , gained back. I feel so ashamed that I let myself let this happen again. But once you're stuck in a rut it's hard to get out of it. Today was the day I said enough is enough and I'm gonna log every day even if it kills me lol however I wanna see some new faces on my feed trying to do this hard journey with me :) anyone is welcome to add !

Replies

• eddierichardson73
    eddierichardson73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I has,in same boat with you on,the weight. Add me as a friend if you would like
  • Catheryn2371
    Catheryn2371 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love try to help motivate ! !
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. And I'm sorry for your loss.
  • _Miyuki
    _Miyuki Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You described me! The same exact same thing happened to me a few years ago. I have been with MFP for around 5 years now. I met my goals and felt so much better. Then my dad died and everything went downhill from there. I've been back at it and am doing this again more determined than ever.

I'm so glad that you are doing this again. It's hard when we lose someone and can take a while before we find ourselves again. Sending you a FR!
  • glamcloset70
    glamcloset70 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am Priya
    All the best to all of us . Stay motivated always.