In search of support and advice

Trnuttall
Trnuttall Posts: 9 Member
I've struggled with my weight my whole life but am currently at an all time high. I gained an average of 80lbs with all three of my pregnancies, but with my last child I have been Unsuccessful at getting it off. I actually now weigh more than when I have birth to him (3 years ago).

I'm determined to live a healthy life and feel better. I'm hopeful this time works. All the other timesaver tried with no support, I hope to gain support through MFP and make friends on the sAme journey. I'd love to hear some advice and tips on how everyone on here is losing it.

I have done Weight Watchers, weight clinics, low carb, calorie counting, personal training, and all sorts of weight loss supplements. I'd lose a few then gain back more. I'm now suffering from chronic back pain, probably due to my weight.

Before I became pregnant with my 3 year old I weighed 150lbs which was my heaviest. Now I'm 209lbs! I used to hate the way I looked and that was always my motivator to lose weight but now I not only hate the way I look but hate the way I feel!

Replies

• Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Hey! You can totally do it. I was at your weight when I started. Just start weighing and logging all of your foods. After a few days, look at how much you're truly eating and see where you can cut back. Set a calorie goal that's achievable for you. It's best to eat as many calories as possible and still lose at an acceptable rate (so that you can lower calories later).

Personally, I love to eat a lot of food, so I eat tons of veggies and salads, lots of fats and proteins to stay full. I eat every 2ish hours so all my foods are logged as snacks... I think you can see my diary if you want :)

I've lost 72 pounds so far with about 5 - 10 to go. I'd love to help if you need it!