I need serious friends to start a journey of losing 88 lbs !

Options
Hello guys

AGAIN & AGAIN , I wonder if there are any serious friends to start the battle of weight loss with me !! , I have got tens of friend requests and then I hear nothing from them , so please don't send any friend requests if you aren't serious with the issue , I prefer Skype too, I see the communication between members here is poor. I am studying nutrition now to help myself & others , I had studied about LifeCoaching for the same purpose too.

Kindly don't send me friend requests if it's not serious to you and I prefer Skype or Whatsapp contacting for a long term company ..

I prefer companions who have the same goal (to lose +88) I need some true friends to start together and have a dialy connection, exchanging experiences and celebrate our great achievements together , I believe so much in myself , I know we both can do it and we will do it ..

Everybody is welcome to join , I have the intention to turn my dream (losing weight) to something great in the future , huh who knows !!

I am not a regular user here, just to refresh my status and requests . Otherwise , kindly add my Skype only if you are serious and I may ask for video chatting to avoid spams , Whatsapp option is okay too ..

My Skype is ; JasmineDiSamo

I'm waiting for you if interested ..

Jasmine