Heya!

Options
Hello,

I'm Haydn :)

I'm on the mission to shed this awful food baby I've gained over the past year. I was 153lbs at my heaviest, I'm only 5ft 3in so this is not ideal! I'm now down to 140lbs but still have 15lbs I want to lose :)

I want to feel happy in my clothes and feel good about myself!

Any tips? xx

Replies

• Tuesday20
    Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey hun! Im in the UK, 22, I started at 10 stone (before MFP), now nearing 8 stone 11! It has been a great journey!

My best tips are:

Weigh everything! I didn't realise just how much I was eating until I started weighing it accurately! I was eating the same portions as my 6'3, heavy lifting boyfriend. (I'm 5' and waaaay too lazy for my own good!)
    And, don't go hungry! You're more likely to binge and your body wont thank you for starving! Don't think of MFP as a diet, but a lifestyle change. If you cant maintain your calorie targets you will pile weight back on when you start eating 'normally', so be realistic, and BE KIND TO YOURSELF! :D

Celebrate every success with your friends, the community here is amazing. And, having seen the little goals everyone else is achieving, motivates me to do the same.

I have sent you a friend request :)
  • starxo
    starxo Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you lovely!

I am exactly 10 stone now! Nearly hit 11 stone at my heaviest a few months back, was a serious wake up call!!

I'm going (naughty) carb free this week to see if that helps, and trying a water weight loss drink to see if I have any of that stored up!

You're currently at my ideal weight! I wans to be just under 9stone, that was where I felt my best!

Must start weighing foods, I do like large portions!! xxx