Help me please!!!

Options
assetis13
assetis13 Posts: 6 Member
How do you get the mentality to stick with a diet? Let me know what goes through your guys head to avoid going for That piece of pizza or cake!

Replies

• ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    The idea is to eat with moderation. In my case the motivation is to have a healthy lifestyle. My family history is fill with all the illnesses known to mankind, so I need to take control of my life to avoid future complications. Just FYI, I easy pizza and cake, but I try to do it with moderation.
  • assetis13
    Options
    So allow yourself to have a piece of pizza or cake here and there and just not everyday?
  • ABabilonia
    Options
    Yes, the good think about this app is that you get a number of calories based on your goals. How many pounds are you trying to lose?
  • assetis13
    Options
    About 20
  • ABabilonia
    Options
    You should be fine. The key is moderation, just count your calories, and you will achieve your goals easily. Good luck
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Give yourself a goal to lose 1/2 lb/week since you don't have much to lose. Then plan your pizza, cake and other goodies into your day. This isn't a "diet" with restrictions as much as a "lifestyle" with moderation and awareness. You can do this.