Looking for friends that are dealing with husband with congestive heart failure

Options
Looking for people who are deali g with health issues with thier spouse while trying to lose weight.

Replies

• charlieandcarol
    charlieandcarol Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am not in your situation but just wanted to wish you and your husband well.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    my hubby doesnt have CHF but he does have a mile long list of health issues including partial paralysis as a result of a stroke and my 82 year old grandfather lives with us (actually right NOW hes at a short term rehab facility and its a lovely break, to be honest) and has about 3 mile long list of health issues including kidney disease, afib and being on dialysis. oh and hes died twice.

add in my teenager, 9 year old, full time job, 12 cats and 2 dogs and a 110 year old house that needs constant money thrown at it.

life is good. i drink a lot. ;)

LOLOLOLOL

and keeping on topic I am the only one watching my weight in this house (not that hubby doesnt need to but hes a grown man and can make his own decisions) and have lost 60+ pounds since january. and unless a medical emergency supersedes it, i go to the gym 5 days a week and also do a zumba class and water exercises (used to do that at the gym then decided to do it at home since i have a pool and better taste in music LOL!)
  • theytellmeiamking
    theytellmeiamking Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :no_mouth:
  • Savanna2015mfp
    Savanna2015mfp Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lol..calls it..sounds like you have your hands full and then some..I know how it is to have a elderly family me her live with you..My husband's uncle stayed with us 10 years before he passed away..hope things ?lol up for you in dealing with all your troubles..I just wanted a vent friend now and then concerning my husband ..awful mood swings and no patience..the meds he is on and quitting smoking..gets the best of him.,and yea I drink some too..lol
    :s:(