Help with fitness

Options
Ok. I'm just getting started. I need help with what exercises to do and how much to do them? I have a very large weightless goal. Please help me

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't of thought that it'd be that hard to think of an exercise... go on youtube and look for some beginner exercise plans.

Weight loss comes from a caloric deficit. Exercise is for fitness.
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Start with walking every day. Rain or shine, for a month. This will build a new habit. Once you are in the habit, start adding other more strenuous exercises, like resistance training.

Start resistance training as soon as possible, you want to preserve your muscle while losing weight. you just need to eat less for weight loss. Eat less + resistance training + eating adequate protein for fat loss.
  • YellowUnicorn09
    YellowUnicorn09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm just getting started. I need help with what exercises to do and how much to do them? I have a very large weightless goal. Please help me

• YellowUnicorn09
    YellowUnicorn09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Miranda! If your just getting started, I know it can be confusing and overwhelming! Best thing to do is to start by walking everyday. Get your heart rate up. If your going to the gym, do a minimum of 30 on treadmill. Start off with that. Try your best to make healthy eating choices, such as staying away from bread and sodas. There's a lot more but here's a great start! Surround yourself with positive people and stay motivated. Your not going to see results in a couple days or a week. Remember you need to make it a lifestyle! Something your doing for your health and you'll begin to love it! Hope this helps, good luck!