Everything is gone

i've lost weight. I've been 58,8 instead of 65.1 in 2 month and half. I've been to the gym 4/5 day a week. I've been on diet and I've done my best. Unfortunately now I'm out of town for 6 weeks. In two weeks only I've been 63.1 instead of 58.8. I'm not able to resist all this food I'm having right now and I'm not exercising at all. Feel pretty much down about it and stupid.

Replies

• princessbride42
    princessbride42 Posts: 67 Member
    edited July 2015
    Some of it might be water weight. That should come off when you get back from vacation.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Water weight. I highly doubt you've eaten enough to gain four kilograms (9 pounds) in two weeks.
  • maxit
    maxit Posts: 880 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Water weight. I highly doubt you've eaten enough to gain four kilograms (9 pounds) in two weeks.

I agree. However, it will be possible to gain pounds in six week. Get a grip, one meal at a time.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    You can still eat out, or without weighing. You can have foods you like. Just don't eat tons of it.

If in doubt, don't pig out.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Make a decision right now and get to it! Yes some will be water retention, but you can definitely put on poundage in 6 weeks.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    KarimNaim wrote: »
    i've lost weight. I've been 58,8 instead of 65.1 in 2 month and half. I've been to the gym 4/5 day a week. I've been on diet and I've done my best. Unfortunately now I'm out of town for 6 weeks. In two weeks only I've been 63.1 instead of 58.8. I'm not able to resist all this food I'm having right now and I'm not exercising at all. Feel pretty much down about it and stupid.

Not able =/= not willing

So you have a choice ...keep overeating and not exercising and inevitably, over time, gain fat

Or don't

Because feeling down about it is not going to get you any different result but working out how to deal with it will

The only thing stopping you make the right choices here is you ...