fitbit recommendations?

Options
Hello all! So, I had a fitbit zip, which I loved. However, my dog ate it. Seriously, he did. So I'm researching to see if I should replace it with another zip, or upgrade to the one or the flex. Does anyone have any experience with these, and have any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I bought the One and cancelled my order for the Flex. One counts stairs, you can put it on your waist, pocket, bra, whatever - hidden. Also I don't wear a watch so I love that it can show you the time. I'm one version too low in iPhone and iPad so I can't wirelessly sync to them, I do it to my computer - super easy. One shows you your status all day. The Flex would on your phone or tablet.

Flex does not count stairs, must be worn on your wrist, and doesn't show you anything but lights.

Currently I don't use the sleep function so I have no comments on that part. It times how long you sleep and tells you haw many times you get up.

I sync mine at the end of the day after I'm done logging food. For me, I don't want to count my daily activities as exercise points. I try for 10'000 steps a day and most days it's pretty easy for me.

Hope that helps - in my research I noticed most people complained about it not counting stairs
  • benne070
    benne070 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My zip syncs well with my galaxy s3, and I like the way its hidden. I wear bracelets anyway, so the flex wouldn't bother me in that sense. I'm more concerned that it over estimates steps taken, with any hand gestures you make.