Replies

• slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    The little bugger has stolen one of my lifting gloves ...again

And I can't find it anywhere

*sighs*

Maybe your dog has started lifting and is using the gloves to assist his gains. Must be tough on the paws.
  • gizmom19
    gizmom19 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Best thread I've read!
  • princessbride42
    princessbride42 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Whenever I put on shoes my dog thinks she gets to go for a walk or hike. It's becoming harder to turn her down.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Mine waits until I grab my water bottle, then she thinks she's going with me
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    So he can out run you!!
  • Nanogg55
    Nanogg55 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Our old dog likes to lie near me when I'm doing my morning crunches and stretches. Unfortunately, he is rather flatulent...
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Well, pads of their feet is one of the few spots dogs can sweat from, so maybe he's taking your gloves because he thinks it is the equivalent of people that wear garbage bags to force sweat while working out?
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Mine does weird things when I yoga - like get under me in a downward dog, or put his paw on my head in childs pose. I have some photos of his shenanigans.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I put my workout clothes on and my dogs get all excited - which is weird, because for them, it just means going down into the basement with me and taking a nap while I exercise for an hour and a quarter or so.

As far as that glove goes... I hope you found it. My friend's dog stole a wool sock and ate it; it never came out and it had to be surgically removed. :s
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I have one with a glove fetish, she always steals one glove out of a pair and chews it to shreds, then eats it in tiny pieces. I hide my work gloves, riding gloves and biking gloves, she will even steal them out of pockets. Not the one pictured, he's passed.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    My 60 lb pit bull humps me when I do yoga. She's part of the reason I don't workout in my own house.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    My cats try to outdo me by running marathons in the house. They know I'll get too bored running in place.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Whenever I put on shoes my dog.
    And cats that steal workout gloves . . . . . . strange critters!

• barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    My cats try to outdo me by running marathons in the house. They know I'll get too bored running in place.

I have Wii Fit and I try to run from one end of the house to the other, but the cat gets too excited and starts jumping at and biting me. Not sure why he tries to take me down.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    You don't need to worry too much until he starts coming home with oreos. Then we know he's truly trying to sabotage you.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    This what Dave the cat does while I workout. The girls sit on the cat tree watching me with an equally judgemental tome of eye. Sometimes Dave gets bored because he's not the centre of attention and walks under me whilst doing press ups and planks, it's not helpful. He's fat and ha[[y and clearly thinks I should be too.

kjz7iilcx5sg.jpg
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Maybe he wants you to eat more so he can eat the stuff that "accidentally" falls onto the floor :p