26 pounds down! 16 more to go - Success stories!

Options
So I set myself a New Years Resolution, which was to get fit, healthy and confident this summer!! Most of my friends and family had heard me say this many times previously, and I've set myself this resolution so many times but come February I've already given up!
This time I was determined!!!! I'edw5qi741f3f.jpg
ve used this community as my inspiration, and seen so many success stories and now I feel I can share mine! I only have a short milestone to go till I'm at my healthy weight, but I've lost 26 so far since January. I've had a couple of periods where I've not stuck to this 100% so I could be a lot furthur with it, but I'm pleased with how far I've come!
I swapped bread for healthy wraps, I cut out pasta and pizza (high carb food) and swapped it for salads and chicken dishes. Swapped chips for sweet potato fries (which I prefer now) and completely cut out chocolate and sweets! I also have an active job, and added swimming and walking to my weekly exercise!
You can do it too!! :)

Replies

• BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Looking good. B) Congrats on your progress.

Keep pushing forward.
  • meddaugh48
    meddaugh48 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations on all the hard work.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • nova619
    nova619 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love that you kept the same blue dress for comparison shots. I've been getting rid of all of my extra large and large items kind of as an act of faith that I know I will maintain a healthy lifestyle but also to make room for the new mediums and smalls! I need to remember to keep an article of clothing fron my previous wardrobe though so that I can really see the difference!

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!