New vegetarian looking for vegetarian/vegan friends!

Options
Rushgirl82
Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
hi everyone. I was a vegetarian last year for a few months. I felt amazing. I started eating meat again and started drinking again. I packed on the weight I had lost and felt sluggish. I'm back on this health kick again hopefully for good! I'd like some vegetarian friends with open food diaries for some ideas and motivation. I have a goal to lose 30 lbs by the end of November for my honeymoon!

Amanda

Replies

• christabelle66
    christabelle66 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Loads of vegetarians and vegans on MFP, including several groups. I have been 90 to 95% vegan for about 4 1/2 years. Feel free to add me as a friend. My food diary is open and my husband (omni) and I eat mostly home-cooked meals.
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Great. Thanks!
  • epfahl
    epfahl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    4 yr+ vegetarian here. Add me and we can talk FOOD! Im a huge foodie and full of ideas and recipes. :) Welcome back to the Veghead train!
  • MyWhole30Journey
    MyWhole30Journey Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Rushgirl, I was vegetarian in the past as well. Went 3 years before slowly putting back the things that made me feel sluggish as well. I've started a group, 30 Days A Vegetarian. If you click on groups at the top of the page and search for us, you'll find a few new friends to join you on your journey. We can do this.
  • gabbeke
    gabbeke Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! I am a lifelong vegetarian :) It's truly a rewarding lifestyle/diet.
  • _lacarmencita_
    _lacarmencita_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me! Been veggie since I was about 4 or 5, feel free to add me :)