Pet pictures!

Options
_daylinsoto
_daylinsoto Posts: 21 Member
Drop a picture of your pet and tell us a little about him or her!❤️

This is my baby boy Coffee he is a pig he is 4 years old and my only son haha. He got a allergic reaction to my new detergent that I used to wash his bed so that's why his chin and some of his chest looks that. But don't worry he is getting medicine for it!

Replies

• in_it_to_thin_it
    in_it_to_thin_it Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I draw pets for a living, it all started with a love of pugs haha so cute
    However all my pets are scaley!
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    My cats camera shy. She will never win Britain's Got talent with that attitude.
  • mygatorgirl8
    mygatorgirl8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love to send pictures of my pets but don't know how on my phone....can anyone help?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    I draw pets for a living, it all started with a love of pugs haha so cute
    However all my pets are scaley!

you draw them? like graphite, any examples of your work?
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    My baby boys, Hannibal and Bundy; well, I call them my baby boys, even though they're technically old men at 2 years 3 months. They're brothers, and they're my children, lol. I don't want human kids but I will always have rats. They give me so much joy and love, such cheeky characters. <3

aprcpj5udu11.jpg
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    t6ao3vsxuu72.jpg

These are my furkids Layla (the tuxedo) and Merlin (the orange tabby).

Layla is a total princess - talkative, demanding, mischievous and the best snuggler ever. She gives me morning snuggles every day before I get up. I got her as a kitten 9 years ago.

Merlin is a total sweetheart and very well behaved - dog-like in a way because he does what he's told. He was a stray and I adopted him from my alley 5 years ago. Him and Layla sorted things out within 24 hours (she is the boss) and now he gives her a bath every day and they are buddies.

In this photo they were irritated with me because I interrupted their bird watching.

I got lucky with these two sweet cats.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 475 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    My two dogs plus my foster (the white one is the foster). All three are great running buddies and have logged too many miles with me to count.

bonbon3_zps3457554c.jpg[/url]

• Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    4wn39us6slgn.jpg

You can tell the cat rules the house..
  • BrieAbate
    BrieAbate Posts: 70 Member
    Options
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This is Muffy! She was a real People person and Loved playing in the Woods! She was part of our Family for nearly fourteen years and grew up with my children and our kitty Jade who we got four years after, and was best friends with. Muffy was always active and like a puppy her whole life, She was over 16 when she passed away, and when she left she took a part of my heart with her. :'(
    lf3nezm8d02a.jpg
  • _daylinsoto
    Options
    borst14 wrote: »
    4wn39us6slgn.jpg

You can tell the cat rules the house..

I love German shepherds omg!!
  • _daylinsoto
    Options
    I would love to send pictures of my pets but don't know how on my phone....can anyone help?
    Down below where it says reply there's a little menu above the text box and on the far right there is a Camara click on it
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I love the pet pictures. So cute! Here is my baby. A cardigan Welsh Corgi named Lucy. She is 9 years old. We took her to a dog meet-up and you can tell she was hot and thirsty. t7flg3oim8rp.jpg
  • _daylinsoto
    Options
    GreenValli wrote: »
    I love the pet pictures. So cute! Here is my baby. A cardigan Welsh Corgi named Lucy. She is 9 years old. We took her to a dog meet-up and you can tell she was hot and thirsty. t7flg3oim8rp.jpg
    So beautiful!!
  • bworth222
    bworth222 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is my hamster Bella. She is so crazy and cute. She loves to chew on her bars in her cage and loves to hang from her roof of her cage. She loves to explore she got out of her cage once and got into my vents in my house me and my mom eventually found her she is a clever little girl. :)
  • navyjen
    navyjen Posts: 1,043 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    yglcsx6j6wgo.jpg

That is Maddi. She is a 7 year old lab mix.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    11102889_10104988568335949_3759687759403232490_n.jpg?oh=32605bde7baaa8cf4a15043ecda8c70d&oe=561725C5

Our cat Smudge & dog Ranger called a ceasefire in order to share the sunny window seat.
  • kimault1984
    kimault1984 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    9daxfmowtgvh.jpg
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    This is my Macy, she's a 4 year old Labradoodle.

8la8uayjl9ei.jpg
    mac.jpg 65.2K