Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• Road_to_1200
    Road_to_1200 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My incredible children.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Looking through pictures from the day spent with my kids visiting my daughter at school. Having the four of them in my life, I have everything I could ever want.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    cklbrown wrote: »
    Looking through pictures from the day spent with my kids visiting my daughter at school. Having the four of them in my life, I have everything I could ever want.

Outstanding dear
  • theclaw900
    theclaw900 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    My son this morning on the way to school telling me thank you. When I asked what for he said, all the things you do for me that you don't really have to and it puts more stress on you but you do it anyway.

That^^

As the parent of two teenagers we don't hear that very often.

• theclaw900
    theclaw900 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    and....finding this thread.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    cklbrown wrote: »

awww this is lovely.
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    This

7zczogijd11s.png
  • synchkat
    Options
    This

7zczogijd11s.png

Ewww gross. so proud it happened in Canada
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    <3 my Beau

n8poylopu05w.jpg
  • Road_to_1200
    Road_to_1200 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hearing my son scored a goal, got an assist, threw a clean hard bodycheck in his Semi-final game and is off to the Championship now.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Tonite was mine and wife's nite to provide dinner for a needing single mother of 4 kids, she has had it rough and she only accepts the minimum. Tonite we provided chicken dinner with potato wedges green beans and carrots. But, the truly remarkable thing was, someone who has no idea of these people donated money for them. Nothing life altering but 80$ cash for whatever they wanted it for. It really made me smile and the look on the moms face was awesome, however, the oldest child, 13 year old girl. Well, she called several people to get my phone number just to call and give a special thanks and talk for a short bit. She was crying in happiness the whole time, she wasn't home when we delivered dinner and money. But made sure to thank me and the wife, and the person un-named for the financial donation.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    495 behind the back deadlift
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet really .... bad day
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    cdiller77 wrote: »

Plz smile before bed, it will help your sleep. Sure your music today made you smile some !!
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    cdiller77 wrote: »

Plz smile before bed, it will help your sleep. Sure your music today made you smile some !!

It didn't but I do love the Beastie Boys. You're sweet.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Finding a sweet text from someone who knew I didn't want to be where I had to be tonight
  • itsalifestylenotadiet
    Options
    So as I was changing my purse from one shoulder to the other, I was also locking my car. I then see my windows come rolling down. Kinda shocked, but said ok that was weird.
    Decided to mess with the key fob and apparently if you press the button to lock my Honda twice, then hold it down, my windows roll down. The things I find out when my muscles freeze on me. Lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    Fair rides
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    My little guy
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    This picture from yesterday...my little granddaughter getting in a workout while I fold laundry..lol. Yes, she's doing it wrong, but she's enthusiastic!! "Feeling the bird, gramma!!" (Me thinks she meant, the "burn"!)
    vzpe87dcu4pt.jpg
    syoz029qjrbf.jpg