Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• Newlife0327
    Newlife0327 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My husband
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    All sorts of things :D
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    All sorts of things :D
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Mayweather stopping McGregor...
    Not gonna lie, I was a liiittle nervous there for several rounds
  • Shelah_A
    Shelah_A Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Spending time with my girls at the mall and eat some ice cream together :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @leut_underpants I near busted a gut :laugh:
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Seeing a post from slimgirljo15 about having pork in her teeth, and also my beautiful old pitbull!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    suzreen wrote: »
    Seeing a post from slimgirljo15 about having pork in her teeth, and also my beautiful old pitbull!

:#

:laugh:
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Seeing pictures of my nephew. He's getting so big. I miss him
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    A trip to am amazing park and a hike to the lake
  • 1Wildthang
    1Wildthang Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    I made it home without throwing up on a 45 min ride home. I got sick while visiting with others and had a long and bumpy ride home. :s:|:s I didn't think I'd make it home without vomit on my shoes Uggghhhh
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    1Wildthang wrote: »
    I made it home without throwing up on a 45 min ride home. I got sick while visiting with others and had a long and bumpy ride home. :s:|:s I didn't think I'd make it home without vomit on my shoes Uggghhhh

Ugh hope you're feeling better
    I can get motion sick. It's the worst
  • 1Wildthang
    1Wildthang Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    The peoples home we were visiting was sooooo hot. No air, felt like no ventilation and I was working there, cleaning, vacuuming, dusting& such. I kept sneezing too. Right now I can't really breathe. My belly is getting a little better though, thanks. I hate bumpy rides when I'm sick. I just had to ride with my eyes closed. The Air was on high in the truck coming home. I just prayed to get home without getting siiiiick in the truck !! :s
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    1Wildthang wrote: »
    The peoples home we were visiting was sooooo hot. No air, felt like no ventilation and I was working there, cleaning, vacuuming, dusting& such. I kept sneezing too. Right now I can't really breathe. My belly is getting a little better though, thanks. I hate bumpy rides when I'm sick. I just had to ride with my eyes closed. The Air was on high in the truck coming home. I just prayed to get home without getting siiiiick in the truck !! :s

Just hope you feel better...

What made me smile today....someone posted a pic of a great pair of legs...
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My husband coming home after work. He's always so excited to see me, and that always makes me smile! <3
  • GroundedOne2019
    GroundedOne2019 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Going around in circles in a rowboat because I couldn't row properly killing my self laughing
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    I bought a cup of coffee, took maybe one sip out of it, forgot it, and when I remembered.... Someone else drank it. I thought it was funny.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    A sweet Good Morning message :)