Macro goals constantly being changed by MFP?

sandman369
sandman369 Posts: 3 Member
I find myself going into the goals tab on the app multiple times a day to set my macro goals back to what I want, because they keep getting changed to (seemingly) random numbers. I set it to 40/30/30 carb/fat/protein. Then some time later I'll look at my Home tab and notice my protein goal is way off, and lo and behold my macro targets have changed to something like 44/33/22, or 42/25/33, or any combination of stupid numbers I didn't set.

I think it only started doing this after I linked Fitbit and MapyMyRun, could it be changing because of that? Is there any way to set permanent macro goals? I don't want to do the Custom goal setting because I still want it to adjust my calorie goal for me as my weight changes.

Thanks.

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    1 Community Answers
    Best Answer Jul 18, 2015 02:43PM PDT Kelly
    Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We have alerted our team of the issue with macro goal percentages not saving properly and we will have a fix as soon as possible. You can check the status of this ticket here, under your appropriate platform.

Hope this helps! We wish you the best of luck in meeting and maintaining all your fitness goals!

Best,

Kelly
    MyFitnessPal Staff