Back again, this time it's serious!

Hey Guys,

I'm Meg, 30, F, Ontario Canada.

I have had issues keeping MFP in the past, but after receiving a Striiv Fusion for my birthday and using it successfully for 2 weeks with results, I thought I'd make a new MFP account to link to it and see if I can double my results.

I'm still eating iffy, but A LOT less and a lot better than I used to two weeks ago :)

I also have a blog which I plan to use more as this continues.

I have completed 5 races and most recently attempted the Niagara Falls Women's Half Marathon this past June. The heat finally took me out at the 15km marker. I wrote about my experience in my blog :) One of my long term goals is to crush it next year or the year after.

Any runners, or folks with GAD feel free to add me :)

Meg

Replies

• jcsteele79
    jcsteele79 Posts: 5 Member
    You can add me. I also have a Striiv fusion if you want to add me on there too. My email is jcsteele@blomand.net
  • tsteilberg
    tsteilberg Posts: 4 Member
    It says my Striiv account is linked with mfp but my steps are not showing up on my diary. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?
  • Justforkix
    Justforkix Posts: 5 Member
    tsteilberg wrote: »
    It says my Striiv account is linked with mfp but my steps are not showing up on my diary. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Hi There, good luck getting them connected. They used to connect just fine right up until about October of last year when Striiv "upgraded" their servers. Since then they will not connect and if you write to Striiv about this (like I have 5 or 6 times) you will just get the runaround.....like I have 5 or 6 times. Sadly, MFP doesn't even show the Striiv app on their list of devices anymore.