How active would you say I am?

Options
I plan on changing my goals soon. I have it set to lightly active because I have a job where I sit at a desk. I tend to walk on my 15 minute breaks and 30 minutes on my hour lunch. I go to the gym 4 days a week. Which which is about 1hr and 30 minutes on cardio and strength training.

I don't feel I'm really "active" because I don't always walk on breaks and lunch and 3 days of rest seems like a lot. (I do, do planks 6 days out of the week but it's only a minute)

Replies

• bjess8411
    bjess8411 Posts: 68 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I plan on changing my goals soon. I have it set to lightly active because I have a job where I sit at a desk. I tend to walk on my 15 minute breaks and 30 minutes on my hour lunch. I go to the gym 4 days a week. Which which is about 1hr and 30 minutes on cardio and strength training.

I don't feel I'm really "active" because I don't always walk on breaks and lunch and 3 days of rest seems like a lot. (I do, do planks 6 days out of the week but it's only a minute)

I'd put lightly active and then don't add on exercise calories.
  • patriciahutchinson89
    patriciahutchinson89 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I didn't want to over estimate how active I am because it changs how many calories I can eat but didn't want to under eat either. I have 7 lbs until my goal weight and will be changing my goals to 2lbs a week to 1 1/2