Help! I'm addicted! !

Options
2»

Replies

• DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I weigh in multiple times a day because I like seeing the fluctuations at different parts of the day. They don't bother me and I have a good enough grasp by now on what is just a crazy fluctuation and what is a trend. Plus, I've started using trendweight.com which only takes the 1st measurement of the day anyway.

For me I don't understand the opposite. If I waited all week to weigh myself and I happened to be on an up fluctuation and saw no change or higher weight it would stress me out 1000x more.
  • LisaRoloff
    LisaRoloff Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Have someone at your house hide the scale for you. I check when I think of it on the scale, but I double check it at the higi station at Kroger before I log it or worry about it.
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day. Doesn't bother me as I've come to accept that my weight bounces around a few pounds here or there. If I eat popcorn I'm a couple of pounds heavier for a few days. Gotta love sodium :)
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a month at my doctors office on a well maintained and calibrated scale.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to checking my weight. I'll check it everyday! I know that's not good to do, but I can't Help it! I ultimately wanna check my weight every WEEK, not every DAY! Any advice??

I check daily because I love watching and understanding the fluctuations in my weight. As long as you are not expecting a constant downward path and are ok with seeing the scale increase. So what?

Get a trend app and you get useful data and charts too

I use trendweight.com
    There's others and apps like Happy scale or libra