You know you've been working out hard when...

Options

Replies

• BiblioTrecho
    BiblioTrecho Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When it takes you a reeeeeeeeeeeallly reeeeeeeally long time to go down the stairs at work (with the assistance of the rail).

When you call your manager from the bottom of the three flights of stairs to your office and say “I’m not sure I’m going to make it in today. I don’t think I can make it up the stairs” and you’re told to take one of the elevators instead. (I made it up the stairs eventually)
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    When you're sweaty and reeking, you're limbs are wobbly and you don't wanna shower. That's a pretty picture eh? ha ha :flowerforyou:
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You see a steep incline in your path and tears start to pool in your eyes...
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    When you accidentally drop something and adjust your stance to various positions, support your back with your hand until you can feel sort-of ok enough to bend over and get it.
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    When going to the bathroom becomes an acrobat act of lowering yourself slowly using only your arms cuz your legs hurt so bad :laugh:

This - I was very grateful to the previous tenant for leaving the assistance bar in the bathroom so I could get back up :smile:
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    when you slip and fall because of the puddles of sweat during your workout
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    When your legs and arms cramp up so bad you have to walk like a T-Rex.

You try to walk, but end up only imitating QWOP. For those that don't know, it looks like this:
    7ecTH.gif
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    You fall on the toilet because your legs wont bend to sit, You hold onto the sink with all your might to get back up.
    and yes the toilet paper is even heavy

(damn someone already said this)
  • jahowell
    jahowell Posts: 67
    Options
    I did body beast legs yesterday....today I could use a handicap hand rail to sit down on the toilet!
  • LorienAnduin
    Options
    You go to pump some hand soap and notice your pectoral muscle jumps.

You absently touch a part of your body and gasp because it became firm without you realizing.

You see another person jogging and wish it was you.

People actually say, "Do you ever stop exercising?" when they see you randomly doing a set of 10 pushups, mountain climbers, or burpees throughout your day.

You have to find "hard" high intensity interval training workouts to do.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    You go to pick up your 5 year old daughter when she had a bad dream and almost drop her because your arms are so weak from lifting!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    You call Stop & Shop and have them deliver your Groceries.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    You literaly start crying in your home and whinig like a 5 year old in the middle of jumping burpees.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Excuse my spelling
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    You vomit protein shake eveeeeerryyyyyywhere
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    You can't feel your feet anymore
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Every morning you exhale before you stand sounding like the beginning of "Every Rose Has it Thorn" song...
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Tonight

When you almost pee on yourself but have ten minutes left on your hour run so you hold it and by the time you make it to the bathroom tears of joy are streaming down your face as you barely make it to the urinal.

Had to pee like 10 minutes into the run and was like bah I'll sweat it out
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    You nearly crap your pants because you can't walk fast enough due to sore legs.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    You fall on the toilet because your legs wont bend to sit, You hold onto the sink with all your might to get back up.
    and yes the toilet paper is even heavy

(damn someone already said this)

Totally what I was gonna say too!