Hydroxycut?

Options
I have been looking into hydroxycut max for women, and I was wondering if any of you have used it? Would you recommend it? I have been stuck at the same weight for a while I'm just looking for something to help me to get losing again. Any advice and recommendations would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work. Save your cash.
  • zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You can buy caffeine and ginseng for 1 dollar and the dollar tree.

Honestly, this is what I use for energy, and it's fine.

Also, GO HAWKS. Glenview here!

I just drank with Duncan Keith at Soundbar for like 2 hrs....and no, he doesn't know who I am, so this isn't a lame brag.
  • BrittTomore87
    BrittTomore87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    zaxx1953 wrote: »

I just drank with Duncan Keith at Soundbar for like 2 hrs....and no, he doesn't know who I am, so this isn't a lame brag.

That is so cool! And thanks for the tip! Hope you run into for hawks in the future
  • zaxx1953
    Options

That is so cool! And thanks for the tip! Hope you run into for hawks in the future

Ya. I like coffee sometimes, but sometimes, I just want the caffeine, and the pills are very safe and easy to use. Also, coffee makes me pee more, lol.
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    MissElectricEyeliner Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    They don't work, I tried them in high-school (big no-no). For caffeine I buy Jet-Alert at Wal-Mart for about $3.24, 90 caplets 200mg caffeine. The caffeine pills have nothing to do with weight loss though.
  • zaxx1953
    Options
    I'm sorry, I agree that caffeine pills aren't the worst thing in the world (although using them for weight loss is probably a waste of time at best and setting her up for a headache-inducing addiction at worst), but all I can think of when telling a teenager to start taking caffeine pills is this.

SoExcitedSoScared_QuickMeme_420x305.jpg

But then, I'm old.

I use caffeine for energy when I need it, especially in the morning and preworkout after work. Sorry if I didn't make that clear in my original post....

Jesse Spanos, get a hold of yourself, you're a valedictorian for god sake.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options

How cool is that? Where is the DollarTree can I buy for a dollar, plus caffeine and ginseng?

• zaxx1953
    Options

How cool is that? Where is the DollarTree can I buy for a dollar, plus caffeine and ginseng?

(X) 60 and trolling on that interwebs.