Juiceplus

Options
why why why are people brainwashed into thinking this is a long term fix???? Its not, people will learn that they will put weight on

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    They are willing to pay money for magic. <3
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know it was supposed to help with weight loss, but I have a Facebook friend who swears it "cured" her diabetes & I have a really hard time believing that. She sticks with that claim even though she recently switched to a very healthy, plant-based diet, it still must be those magic pills!
  • amylg05
    amylg05 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I actually started out my weight loss with Juice Plus, I was using the shakes as a meal replacement and lost 10lbs in 2 weeks. This kickstarted me and it actually encouraged me to learn more about nutrition and what I should eat and why. I wouldnt say its a long term fix but I would recommend it to anyone (no, im not trying to sell it!). I did feel better when I was using it and I wasnt hungry when I was using it as meal replacement, which I did for about a month. If it wasnt for the cost I would still have a shake for breakfast or with a lunch. I also have the capsules which I take, I wont buy more when they run out as like I said before the products arent cheap. I have tried dieting and stuff before and never stuck it out but this worked for me.