Friends with open diaries...

Options
Hi! I'm 19, 20 in August and have about 18 more pounds to lose (then I'll re-evaluate.) I've been on this site for a fair while now and although I have a nice amount of friends who are lovely, I'd like some more with open diaries! Preferably vegetarian so I can steal ideas but not a must and who eat over 1, 200 calories. :)

Replies

• framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • baristagirl7
    baristagirl7 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary Add me.:)
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    MInes open but Im not vegetarian, but you can add me if you want.
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Added you both :)
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Mines open but I'm not vegetarian. I rarely eat meat though.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Open diary, NOT vegetarian, sorry, but eat 1400-1500 a day :) I love to help motivate too, and break barriers (people said because of my fibro I couldn't get healthy because of all the side effects of the disorder and all the weight gain because of lack of exercise because of pain, but here I am getting back in shape and only a few pounds left to go until I re-evaluate myself).

ETA: Typo's, whoops!
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, you can add me. I'm not a vegetarian, but some of my meals are vegetarian-friendly.
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi! My diary is open...probably not the best, but open to ppl. Anyone can add me...here everyday! :-) Hope all is well!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I'm open, but not veggie.
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I eat about 1420 calories a day or less (I don't go over too often but we all have bad days) and am looking to lose maybe 10 pounds or so. I'm not necessarily vegetarian but I don't eat meat very often (if I do, it's usually very little and able to be substituted by something else). Good luck on your weight loss!
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well, although not a veggie here. Feel free to add.
  • erikkmcvay
    erikkmcvay Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and while I'm not a vegetarian my first two meals of the day are pretty much ;) Though you might find my meals boring! lol Mostly whole grains....feel free to day and peruse.
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Vegan with an open diary! And I eat like a monster :)