Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Give the person above you a nickname.

Options

Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    I think you two should hug it out.

lol i tried but he went for the meat and veg...i was so confused.
  • sheriefhassanen2015
    sheriefhassanen2015 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Someone abused your inbox? Poor guy :D

luckily he wasnt big, so it didnt hurt.

Did ask for seconds? :)

one minute man, wasnt worth it. Hey you guys share two things in common now :tongue:

Not really and you will never get to know but keep dreaming lol I dont swing that way try someone else there is a dude for you out there im sure.

lol why so defensive bigfred?
    Defensive!! Nah just wishing you luck

Thats mighty kind of you bigfred, i hope you meet the man of your dreams...meanwhile i'll be off playing with women :dizzy:

Peace out homie lol :D

No new ideas of your own? Copy my words to as if its a comeback!! Lmao go play with yourself Fakeface its all you can do B)

I really dont get the fakeface bit. Did i hit on a girl you like on here or something? that was the last dudes problem lol
    I saw you picking on a young kid earlier here giving him *kitten* for no reason in this thread thinking it will make you look cool so i honestly dont like you or people like you its that simple.
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Well that explains everything.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

one minute man, wasnt worth it. Hey you guys share two things in common now :tongue:

Not really and you will never get to know but keep dreaming lol I dont swing that way try someone else there is a dude for you out there im sure.

Thats mighty kind of you bigfred, i hope you meet the man of your dreams...meanwhile i'll be off playing with women :dizzy:

No new ideas of your own? Copy my words to as if its a comeback!! Lmao go play with yourself Fakeface its all you can do B)

I really dont get the fakeface bit. Did i hit on a girl you like on here or something? that was the last dudes problem lol
    I saw you picking on a young kid earlier here giving him *kitten* for no reason in this thread thinking it will make you look cool so i honestly dont like you or people like you its that simple.

Hahah who is this kid?
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    Stud
  • sheriefhassanen2015
    edited July 2015
    Options

Not sweet Mr_Stabbems. I think you might be reading into things a bit much :)

Maybe i did maybe i didnt but its over now.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You shall be Fiesty Pond. lol
  • sheriefhassanen2015
    Options
    You still sweet lips lol
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yay! ^_^
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Trixie
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Hardbutter! (this is a combination of hardbody with butter added for your pancake user name.)
  • imsnowwhite
    imsnowwhite Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Jack
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Aqua
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Aqua