Bistro MD

aektroop
aektroop Posts: 10 Member
Anyone tried this? I am starting this week. I know it's expensive but I get tired of always cooking and just want something easy for a little bit.

Replies

• TerriP564
    TerriP564 Posts: 2 Member
    I've been on Bistromd for 3 weeks, love the simplicity and have enjoyed the majority of the dishes. I used Diet to Go in 2010 for about 4 months, loved it then. Tried the DTG low carb again before starting Bistro, was not as impressed with the food or customer service. Bistromd's food is very good, with a short ingredient list for each meal. Hope you've had success with it.
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    I've done it before...and lost no weight. I also found the food pretty gross, so it was hard to stick to it beyond a month
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    I've not tried it, but find that because I'm a good cook and analyst, I prefer my home cooked food. Its less money, calories and no "polywhathaveyou123.Blue."
  • queensley69
    queensley69 Posts: 4 Member
    I am midway through week 2 on the 5-day gluten-free bistro md plan with snacks and have lost 5 lbs so far. The food is very good - for what it is - varied and very filling, and having the "what will I eat today?" Voice in my head turned off is a huge relief. I'm planning to try to stay on it for 4 months - maybe more if I can afford it.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited February 2016
    I'd like to know how those who responded last year have done with this. I am having surgery in a few weeks and decided to do BistroMD for the first month. Please understand that I know how to weigh my foods, prep, plan, portion and eat healthy. I'm not doing it for the weight loss, just the convenience factor. I won't be able to prepare my own foods. I didn't want my husband to worry about meal planning or food portions. This was the easy alternative. My hope is just that I not gain during my recovery. I will buy plenty of frozen fruits and vegetables to go with it since it is a very low calorie plan. How have those of you who used/are using it liked it?
  • finneyjason218
    finneyjason218 Posts: 166 Member
    Clicked on this and I thought it was about the doctor recommended visits to your local bistro. disappointed.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Clicked on this and I thought it was about the doctor recommended visits to your local bistro. disappointed.

Haha, sorry.
  • robinpalamara
    robinpalamara Posts: 1 Member
    I read a ton of goggle reviews and everyone said the food was great. It tastes like horrible hospital food. The snacks are so gross. Thank goodness I cancelled the second week in time before I got billed. I ate one meal and tried a few snacks. It's so gross. really really gross. Do not waste your money. I put all my frozen meals in a trash bag and dumped them on trash day.