2 weeks for abs

Options
sbukx
sbukx Posts: 16 Member
2 weeks till holiday, 2 weeks to get as much ab muscle showing as I can, lose abit of weight.

Low carb diet? What should I eat? Meal plans? NEED ABS

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    You're going to need a lot longer than two weeks, as you can't spot reduce. community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    LOL

Summer snuck up on you huh?
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    In two weeks? An airbrush might do the job.

Unless you're already pretty much there, you're not gonna be able to get abs in 2 weeks.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Two weeks is not enough time to do anything but manipulate water weight.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    https://youtu.be/UHRQD9dvcs0

Just to add: this girl seriously needs some public speaking skills.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Most of the women I know with visible ab muscles lift very heavy things, a lot, and typically aren't trying to lose weight (though they do worry about keeping their BF% in a certain range). But it didn't happen in 2 weeks.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Fast and easy. You might need to borrow a pair of wire cutters though.

instant+6+pack.jpg
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    This thread is too funny. Lol
    OP, maybe cut out junk food (i.e Burgers, Fries, Pizza etc.) and fizzy drinks/Soda from your diet for the 2 weeks and your stomach may look a bit flatter. I don't know about seeing abs though. ;)
    Are you pretty lean already?
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    low carb diet wont help with abs becoming visible. Losing fat via calorie deficit will.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Yep, sorry, but it just isn't going to happen; you need to set realistic expectations or you are just going to disappoint yourself. Don't let it ruin your holiday, it isn't worth it.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    You should have started last summer.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

interesting comment. I like to know how you came about this comment because looking at her profile she is at her goal weight?

• Sued0nim
    edited July 2015
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

interesting comment. I like to know how you came about this comment because looking at her profile she is at her goal weight?

Goal weight ? So what ..she wants abs ..and says in OP she wants to lose weight

So bulk and cut or recomp isn't going to take her a while ?

Strong_curves is right! she should have started ages ago
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options

It was a joke. Also that might not be her in the profile pic. OP might have used that pic as her profile pic because it's inspiration.

And yeah, she still should have started a while ago, abs are hard to get. You're not going to get visible abs in 2 weeks.
  • Sued0nim
    edited July 2015
    Options

It was a joke. Also that might not be her in the profile pic. OP might have used that pic as her profile pic because it's inspiration.

And yeah, she still should have started a while ago, abs are hard to get. You're not going to get visible abs in 2 weeks.

Really don't think that av is OP
  • sbukx
    Options
    I healthy eat of course, and im lean, Just need the abs to show shred that tiny bit of fat off the stomach
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    In two weeks? An airbrush might do the job.

Unless you're already pretty much there, you're not gonna be able to get abs in 2 weeks.

The Kardashians airbrush abs and half of America buys it. So give it a go lol.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    sbukx wrote: »
    I healthy eat of course, and im lean, Just need the abs to show shred that tiny bit of fat off the stomach

You're lean huh OP? The lean crew on MFP usually show themselves since people don't believe that is you in your profile pic?
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options

Liposuction.
  • sbukx
    Options

You're lean huh OP? The lean crew on MFP usually show themselves since people don't believe that is you in your profile pic?

Well I haven't reached my goal body yet so give me a break we don't all have the greatest confidence.