Suggestions?

Options
Does anyone have any good exersize programmes/routines that I would be able to do from home?

I'm a sucker for a good routine and if I have it planned out got me I'll be more likely tonaticj to it!!

Replies

• themonstermash
    themonstermash Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When I started last summer, I did the 30 day shred because it was straightforward & kicked my *kitten*...exactly what i needed after so much sitting on my *kitten*.
  • themonstermash
    themonstermash Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    *booty :)
  • Challa001
    Challa001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy i bought the Jullian Micheals dvd they are brilliant espesially for home. You start at week 1 and so the exircises get tougher and harder lovit!!!
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Check out youtube... jillian michaels, blogilates, fitness blender.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Try different things until you find someone you like. For me, it's Denise Austin DVDs. :)
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Convict Fitness and You are Your Own Gym are pretty good
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Check out youtube... jillian michaels, blogilates, fitness blender.

Definitely FitnessBlender, they have a huge range of workouts of different varieties and difficulties. It's the only thing I've been using for at home workouts so far, and I've lost 22 lbs in just over 2 months. It's always possible to find something you fancy too because there's so much range :)
  • domgibson88
    domgibson88 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I like Gillian Micheal's... I was doing her yoga dvd for a couple months and it kicked my *kitten*
  • domgibson88
    Options
    Also it's summer...I walk or bike everywhere, picked Strawberries and raspberries from my local U Pick while they weren't season..excersise and healthy sweet snacks..I find a lake every weekend and do some mad laps....enjoy being active and of course still do hardcore workouts...but the little things go a long way too
  • domgibson88
    Options
    Also it's summer...I walk or bike everywhere, picked Strawberries and raspberries from my local U Pick while they weren't season..excersise and healthy sweet snacks..I find a lake every weekend and do some mad laps....enjoy being active and of course still do hardcore workouts...but the little things go a long way too

We're in season I meant lol
  • tenkides
    tenkides Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am doing what's called blogilates. You can do it from levels beginners to advanced. They also have stretching and warm up and cool down plans. It is totally on YouTube. They also have good recipes.