1400 calorie friends

Options
I am eating according to the range that was set for me by a professional set my calories to 1,467 calories. I am looking for female friends who eat about that amount of calories. I am on my first day eating according to this goal and would love the support.

Replies

• SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1300-1500 a day. Its not bad once you get use to it. Sometimes, I cant eat all the calories. Feel free to add me for encouragement.
  • Chaosrose8
    Chaosrose8 Posts: 39
    Options
    I eat about 1400 a day too, if you plan ahead you can fit in all your meals and snacks no problem.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm 1450 :)
  • Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    Options
    I'm 1364 but I eat 1400 to round off and make it easier lol. This number is based on my TDEE-20%. It's weird to suddenly go from 1200-1400 and be allowed to lol I def feel more satisfied!
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I set my daily intake to 1400 and eat back my exercise calories!! This is somewhere around my BMI. My TDEE is around 1700, so on my calorie heavy days i try not to go above that number
  • XTony713x
    XTony713x Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow You Guys Rock! (:
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 1250!
    It's not difficult, esp if I exercise, though it takes some getting used to!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Im 1400 to 1650.. A little higher on cardio days :)
  • anghahnmowry
    Options
    I eat 1410 daily. I get exercise calories, but I haven't been eating them, unless I'm starved, which doesn't happen very often. If I plan out my meals and eat high protien foods, I'm not hungry. And I drink alot, I mean alot of water! Friend me for additional support.
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm also set at 1400 without exercise calories....I need to eat more when I run. I have 32 lbs left to lose so if you are anywhere in that range feel free to add me :) You can do it! Choose high fiber and lean protein...lots of veggies is always a good choice
  • HoneyCashew
    Options
    I am at 1440!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My limit is 1400 also as well. It used to be more but I wasn't losing at all. I feel I make better choices at this level!
  • cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, trying to lose around 10 additional pounds and tone up a bit more and I eat 1400 cals/day. I work out 4-5x per week and usually eat back the majority of my exercise calories. Feel free to add me if you want - I'm on here everyday :)
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I eat 1400-1500, and am almost at goal so will need to go to maintenance (1650).
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    MFP has me set t 1460. Add me, I eat real food not just energy bars. It can be done :) Like someone else said, I eat back some of my exercise cals. So on workout days (I usually burn around 1000 cals MWF) I eat around 1800-1900, otherwise my net would be like 400 cals and I dont want to starve myself skinny. This is about changing my lifestyle, being healthy and HAVING A GOOD LIFE! :) Ive suffered enough! *hugs*
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I eat 1400-1500, and am almost at goal so will need to go to maintenance (1650).

I started at 1200, was STARVING, 1300 I wasn't losing anything, and 1400 I started losing again, so been staying there for about 3 weeks now.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am just under 1400. I don't have too much of a problem with it. I eat small meals throught the day and save most of my calories for the evening when I can cook something amazing! Some say it's not good to do that, but it works for me.
  • NostalgicGraeme
    NostalgicGraeme Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1300 but more with exercise. Feel free to add me.
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm set to 1240, but typically eat more like 1400 on average, so feel free to add me :)
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1450.