I'm almost in the Army!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kcline14
    Kcline14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've maintained this weight loss for a little over a year. I fully intent to keep it off for a lifetime as I know how it feels to be so overweight, and I finally know how it feels to be healthy! It's like a light switch has turned on and I couldn't feel better!! Thank you all for all the extra motivation!!
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My son is currently in Army boot camp this summer and my husband has been serving for over 15 years in the Air Force! I'm totally proud of you and greatly appreciate your willingness to serve!
  • z304
    z304 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and should be so proud. I hope you achieve all of you goals. Thanks ( in advance ) for serving our country; )

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Great success story and I know you will soon be there. Joining the Navy 42 years ago was the best move of my life as I look back but did not know that at the time.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Great Job and thank you for serving. Good Luck and God bless.
  • kz_dc
    kz_dc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good for you. You have such a great goal and look terrific!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!