Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• graciehopeg
    graciehopeg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
  • graciehopeg
    graciehopeg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a YouTube geek.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just got Apple TV instead of paying for cable
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    We've been sitting here listening to creepypastas while dinking around online ever since getting back fro the gym. XD
  • Zellyrus
    Zellyrus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Aww, look I found my happy place.

o0bzutle4ad3.gif
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm a YouTube geek.

I share this love of the youtubes with you. Who are your go-to peeps to watch? :)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Completely late on this and totally missed the marathon. The last time that I had a HP marathon I made it into a party with my friends and made butter beer pumpkin juice (which turned out horrible so we turned it into a ice cream topping) and a few other foodie goodies from the books. Plus a wrote down every single spell plus the definition on cards and hung them from my ceiling. Kinda hard to describe but it looked wicked.
    45fp61bu7sl1.gif
    bus1cg60bglb.gif
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I love "stoned" Harry
    tumblr_lpqokro3dv1qbz8aro3_250.gif

at this moment, harry potter had never been hotter <3<3<3<3
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    Completely late on this and totally missed the marathon. The last time that I had a HP marathon I made it into a party with my friends and made butter beer pumpkin juice (which turned out horrible so we turned it into a ice cream topping) and a few other foodie goodies from the books. Plus a wrote down every single spell plus the definition on cards and hung them from my ceiling. Kinda hard to describe but it looked wicked.
    45fp61bu7sl1.gif
    bus1cg60bglb.gif

I recorded them all and watched one every night. the ending to the movies was very disappointing. also I feel like my life is empty without more harry potter :(
  • sansom_daniel
    sansom_daniel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Who would win the Incredible Hulk or superman and explain your reasons
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    45fp61bu7sl1.gif
    bus1cg60bglb.gif

I recorded them all and watched one every night. the ending to the movies was very disappointing. also I feel like my life is empty without more harry potter :(

Life is a little less bright without HP! BUT EXCITED FOR FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM! At least we'll get to be back in the Wizarding World!

why have I never heard of this!?!?! awesome I can't wait now either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm pretty stoked for the new alice in wonderland.. not sure if that fits in here at all or not but I am lol
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I really don't know the obsession with biting the heads off of live animals. I mean yeah, I get it. Its really cool to watch and all, but in today's day and age I'd rather my children watch something else.

tumblr_inline_n5nu8iK0fq1sfejhk.jpg
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Repost because I love Tuesdays!!!
    giphy.gif

^^ this is everything right now
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options

[/quote]

I recorded them all and watched one every night. the ending to the movies was very disappointing. also I feel like my life is empty without more harry potter :([/quote]

It kind of sucks because no generation after us will know/understand the intense excitement for a new book or a new movie from the series. I mean we the add on one like FB which looks great don't get me wrong... but it's just not the same. :/
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Who would win the Incredible Hulk or superman and explain your reasons

I am now having a rather intense debate with myself because of this. I hope you're proud.