Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
  • PushAgainstThePlateau
    Options
    Nerd new to the party here. Hello everyone.
  • MissSpaceCadet69
    MissSpaceCadet69 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hiii! :smiley:
  • PushAgainstThePlateau
    Options
    Hi back. So what usually goes on in here? Could someone message me and fill me in? I feel lost. :#
  • brittuhnay
    brittuhnay Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    If anything is testament to my belonging here.. I am currently working overnight shift, updating my company's WordPress version and editing code on our plugins. :p How is everyone doing tonight?
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Hi back. So what usually goes on in here? Could someone message me and fill me in? I feel lost. :#

battles of superheros (theoretically), harry potter gifs, gifs in general, talk about anything nerd/geek/freak/dweeb related, more gifs, proclamations of love for various characters, oh and did I mention gifs?
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    brittuhnay wrote: »
    If anything is testament to my belonging here.. I am currently working overnight shift, updating my company's WordPress version and editing code on our plugins. :p How is everyone doing tonight?

Yep. You belong!

I'm new to this thread as well. Love SciFi/Fantasy, played AD&D for a long time, still play an online MMPORPG, and I work in IT.
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm a...baby nerd, I think? Love video games, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones...chose my username from one of my favourite TV shows. Uh, why does it feel like I'm signing up for a dating website now?
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a...baby nerd, I think? Love video games, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones...chose my username from one of my favourite TV shows. Uh, why does it feel like I'm signing up for a dating website now?

I like long walks on the beach and candle light dinners.... no wait that is a lie! I like playing Donkey Kong 64 in my jammies and marathon sesions of either Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter... or Doctor Who... or GoT... This list could take a while.
  • erinistehawesome
    erinistehawesome Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes. To all of this. My new favorite place. Supernatural gifs as soon I as I get here. <3

mhs7rdr55fuf.gif
  • erinistehawesome
    erinistehawesome Posts: 23 Member
    Options
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This thread makes my heart sing <3
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    nade0069 wrote: »

I like long walks on the beach and candle light dinners.... no wait that is a lie! I like playing Donkey Kong 64 in my jammies and marathon sesions of either Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter... or Doctor Who... or GoT... This list could take a while.

DONKEY KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • firefighter875
    firefighter875 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ull6aopnrw9s.jpg
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Does anyone play League of Legends?
    I'm kinda an amateur voice actor and I like to do impressions of my favourite champs. : V If you're interested.
    Annie and Lulu are my most popular to do.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=e8v93PfgFic
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    nade0069 wrote: »

DONKEY KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was my Christmas prezzy from my boyfriend. I was very clear that I wanted an N64 and Donkey Kong. He follows instructions very well.
  • Saelith
    Saelith Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    lfvgqb0sd87s.jpeg
    Just going to leave this here's. Wtb friend
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif