Need Motivation!!!

Options
Successfully lost ten pounds, although it took me 6 months. I have lost all motivation this week. I am not sure what is going on but this week I feel like I have all but given up. I just need some encouraging words to get back on track I guess. It took me so long to lose the lttle weight that I have but I know I can gain in back in a matter of a couple weeks. Ugh. What do I do?

Replies

• hp25
    hp25 Posts: 27
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! Don't give up...remember it's not just about weight loss, but about being healthy. We may fall down, but all we have to do is get back up and try again. I'm going to add you as a friend and maybe we can help each other not want to quit!
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You have to fight your way past it!! I understand the feeling and I thing most of us have to deal with it at some time. But like you said you can gain it back in a matter of weeks but what it boils down to is you have control and the choice. You either keep working at it or not. You have to make the choice. I know it is hard but we are worth the hard work and will be glad we stuck with it. DON'T GIVE UP!!! YOU CAN DO IT!! PUSH YOURSELF, STAY STRONG!!