Currently 320lbs and Journey Begins Now

Options
Day one down! Long way to go. I started a Instagram to help keep me motivated as I have started and fell off the wagon many times. I feel posting my daily workouts will help me and followers hold me accountable. Feel free to send me friend request on here and follow me on IG @adrianhaiku

Replies

• brittanyarkward
    brittanyarkward Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm two weeks in with a little less than 100 to lose. Feel free to add me. I'm on every day! Congrats for taking the step!
  • Skulztom
    Skulztom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Finished my 2nd day
    Here's to new lifestyle!
  • hbaer88
    hbaer88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello, been on here for almost 2mon now. Each day it gets easier. Congrats on taking the steps to a healthier you.
  • eliakos782
    eliakos782 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Every journey begins with a single step. If you believe it you can achieve it.
  • jhawkinslpn
    jhawkinslpn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started almost a week ago and it is getting easier. You can do it I weigh a little more than u and if I can u can!
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. Welcome to the MFP community :)
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Everyone please add me, I like to support and get support as well. 25 lbs in on a 100 lb journey.
  • kimberlygenell1113
    kimberlygenell1113 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! Always looking for active buds on here! Feel free to add.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    You're all starting out right, good job guys. Here's something to read to help you all get started.
    Read the first post in this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here