Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just a quick hello :-)

Hi all,
Ive been using MFP on and off for a while now but over the last two weeks, after reading through peoples success stories, have decided to give it a real go. The support network on here is amazing and so informative. I hope to have my own success story soon!!

Replies

• pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Good luck and you will succeed! All it takes is consistency and dedication.
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    pjp1125 had it right, and you are at a good age to take your health seriously and change any bad eating habits before the damage is hard to reverse. Get yourself some MFP friends to keep it interesting and keep you accountable. Thanks for saying hello.
  • EyeZola
    EyeZola Posts: 4 Member
    It is a GREAT app to make you accountable for your eating habits. And for me, it's like someone saying "do you really need that cupcake!?" LOL

Good Luck!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Good luck to you! I love the motivation and support on the site! I like how I can log in on PC and on my phone to hold myself accountable!

Anyone can feel free to add me :smile: I log in everyday and am seeing fantastic results!