Having problems lately

Options
I had minor surgery 2 weeks ago, and then last week was diagnosed with a horrible virus that put me down for 5 days. In spite of not being able to keep anything down for several days, I think all the medicine I've taken has my system turned inside out. I'm due to go back to work tomorrow but I'm exhausted. Does anyone have any tips to help me get back on track? I need to be mentally alert and ready to handle business. Your thoughts will be appreciated. BTW I can't take a lot of vitamins due to regular maintenance med school for hypothyroidism and hypertension.

Replies

• dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    My only thought is to drink plenty of water. Not keeping much down may have dehydrated you and I know that I feel exhausted if I'm a little bit dehydrated. I would also so take it slow and don't be too hard on yourself. Sounds like you have had a rough time in the last week or so.
  • CoadyJune
    CoadyJune Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I have worked too hard for the little success I have managed. Went back to work today and I have a stressful job. Just don't want to mess up.